I have a simple mobile web app (HTML5) which is supposed to enable a user to take a photo/video with the phone camera and upload it to a specified address (AJAX).
- open phone's camera software and allow a user to take a photo/video
- upload the photo/video file using AJAX
- should work on any device with Android >4 (assuming Google Chrome as default browser)
- targetURL - the URL to be used for POSTing the photo/video
- successCallback - function to be called on success (with AJAX response as argument)
- failureCallback - function to be called on failure (with error description as argument)
- Optional functionality -- equivalent JS function for recording audio.