Write dojo UI components for use in an Android app
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $13 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$8 - $15 USD / hour
We need a developer experienced with Dojo ([url removed, login to view]) mobile to implement pages embedded in an Android WebView. You must have experience with Dojo and Android. You will work with our Android app developers to handoff your code. First milestone functionality includes:
- display an image retrieved from our webservice
- display comments retrieved from our webservice in a "drawer" that slides out over the displayed image
- post new comments from the user to our webservice
- prior to integrating with our webservices, demonstrate UI with dummy content (local image and dummy JSON).
Please feel free to ask questions.
Attached mockup shows the (black) drawer that has slid out to partially cover a light blue full-screen image. The drawer contains a non-threaded discussion about the image and some basic social buttons (vote-up, comment, flag). All of the actions will be coded to interact with our web-services.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online