capturing image on mobile and upload it to server
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 8
*** A working demo must be submitted prior to hiring ***
The project needs to do the following:
1. Capture image from any kind of mobile phone. Using the HTML5 "Capture" tag is acceptable. If HTML5 is not present, default to something else
2. Resize the image on client side For example, an image with dimensions 3264×2448 (3 MB) is converted to an image with dimensions 800×600 (~70KB).
3. Check the following link for the algorithm [url removed, login to view]
4. after resizing, preferably using the canvas tag, upload it to the server along with 3 more hidden input fields using regular submit or XMLHttpRequest
5. Show progress bar while uploading along with the image size. AJAX is acceptable.
6. Be aware of the iphone subsampling of large images
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online