I have an Android dashboard application that was designed to retrieve data from a Mysql database on a website. I have a couple of things that need to be added and or fixed for the application on the current web service. Here are the items that need to be done,
1) There is a chat app that has been implemented and currently all user types can chat or view any user type that is logged into the app. I need the admin to be able to chat with and see all user types online (customers, workers and inspectors) but the other user types will only be able to see and chat with admin. So in other words the customer will not be able to see the workers or inspectors and vise versa.
2) add a menu settings to turn chat on or off for all users and turn visual and or audio alerts on or off for all users. This may entail adding a new record set in the Mysql database to track user settings.
2) Fix the customer query to view projects. There is a many to many relationship with projects to customers. The customers create projects but more than one customer can create projects for the same property (location). Currently, when a customer logs into the app they only see projects they created. I need the app to show all projects created on the same property they are assigned to unless the property is in the hidden state for that user. This is needed because there is more than one person that can create projects for any one property and customers assigned to a similar property need to be able to view all projects for their assigned property. This logic is currently working on the live site and a query can be provided as an example from the live site.
3) The search boxes need to be reworked. The property and building, unit number search boxes on all users logins need to be reworked as follows:
a) for customers- the property box will auto fill by only properties assigned to the customer and that are not in the hidden state. The building and unit number box will be combined (currently they are separate) and they will auto fill by the selection made in the property search box. They will auto fill with the building and unit number connected and separated by a period. This formatting is currently working in the website. It will be show like this [url removed, login to view] number (1234.5). The box will only fill with [url removed, login to view] numbers in the correct phase from the website.
b) for workers/inspectors- The search boxes will work in the same manner as for customers but the search boxes will only fill with properties the workers/inspectors have previously worked on. This type of seaching is currently in effect on the website.
c) admin- the property box for admin will fill with properties that have projects in any of the displayed phases and show all data for the given phase. There also needs to be a worker search box added that will show all enabled workers and filter projects in each phase by the selected worker.
4) Add the following information to admins "in progress" projects detail display. First available date, last available date and last painted date.
5) add a number total in each phase for all user roles to show the number of projects in each phase.
6) allow worker and admin to complete any project that is in progress and advance it to the next phase (work done).
7) add a line break to all phase screens for all users (new Projects, in progress, complaints, work done and 100% completed that will separate all projects by day. So, todays projects will be on top then a line break then tomorrows projects below that and so on and so forth. The projects are currently ordered in this way but i would like a visual aide to show daily projects.
8) Allow for auto rotation from portrait to landscape. If the screen is rotated to lanscape i would like to add a couple more columns to be seen. I would like to have a start date and last painted date column to be shown.
3 freelancers are bidding on average $400 for this job
Our group was interested with this project after viewing requirements of the project document. Please contact with us, you will see Demo Before beginning the project.