Convert HTML template to ASP.NET
This project was awarded to NehaliAmin for $145 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Project goal is convert HTML template to [url removed, login to view] using [url removed, login to view] and JQUERY.
Additional target are:
1. Create masterpage with template menu binded with [url removed, login to view] (using repeater or other control)
2. Modify JS file to activate menu item when user click on it
3. Modify menu to diplay second level menu
4. Modify table style to use gridview (also using datapager)
5. Create multicolumn form style to show control with label on top and control bottom. The form must show more columns as the page grid, but will place the label of any control over the control itself. Form must to show different control: textbox, dropdownlist, checkbox, etc. Every control can use one or more column (liquid layout)
6. Create filter area on top of table (gridview) like a small form with same style to show filters.
Every control in template must be replaced with [url removed, login to view] control
Every function and style in template must to work with masterpage
Template to use (I will send it to you whe project start) is this: [url removed, login to view]
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online