WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
WHY THIS WILL BE ONE OF THE MOST (IF NOT THE MOST) EXCITING PROJECTS YOU WILL EVER WORK ON
You will be coming in at the very early stages of an app already used by over 30k users (both paid and free) and you will have the opportunity of taking the app to the next level, enjoy the fun and reap the rewards accordingly!
THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
- Availability in European timezone
- A drive and ability to take ownership of the app from a development standpoint and co-ordinate with other coders where applicable
- Impeccable respect for deadlines
- Top notch internet connection
- Availability 5 days a week (and weekends occasionally if tight deadlines or emergencies)
THIS IS WHAT IT WOULD BE NICE FOR YOU TO HAVE BUT NOT NEEDED
- Previous experience working with survey-based online apps or other types of SaaS
WHAT WE OFFER
- A full time position working from home
- A very competitive base salary
- Very generous bonus scheme on achieving certain milestones
- Full support from the team for marketing and design of the app
- GREAT fun whilst you take an already very successful app to the next level!!!
Please provide samples of other SaaS you have worked on for your application to be considered
39 freelancers are bidding on average $13/hour for this job
I have developed SAAS based ecommerce platform in 2010 using ASP.NET web forms, SQL server and C# plus VB.NET. Honestly speaking i don't have backbone.js experience.