115042 Exit Pop-Up on Domain NOT Page
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
I'm looking for an exit "domain" popup script which does the following -
1. Pops up only when a user leaves the domain (should not popup when leaving 1 page and going to the next on the site and should not require each link or form submit button to have "onclick" code)
2. Popup should not be displayed if the person makes a purchase of our products (perhaps cookies for this part).
3. Popup should not be displayed if the person reloads a page on the site. (i understand some popups appear when clicking on refresh)
4. Popup must work with todays browsers (including ie7) and appears when user naviagates away from site and checkout page or if user attempts to close browser.
Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online