Google Analytics Data reporting widget
- Use V3.0 of the google API ([url removed, login to view])
- Works with any currently logged in user - user expected to authorise access to their google account by being shown the google authentication box (oAuth). The google username/password is never stored in this application.
- Once user is authorised by google, that user's Google Analytics account is interrogated and the resulting output as shown in the attached picture is created.
- The graph is output using the [url removed, login to view] library ([url removed, login to view])
- No database work is required and data needs to be saved. Each time the reporting widget is loaded up the Google API is interrogated again.
- The server side framework must be [url removed, login to view] MVC v3
- THE HTML AND CSS FOR THIS REPORTING WIDGET IS ALREADY AVAILABLE AND COMPLETE AND DOES NOT NEED TO BE DONE. Only the API integration is required using .NET MVC v3 and the event when the website name or date period is changed.
Please see attached image for the reporting widget output.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $205 for this job
Hi, my team has many expert programmers on .NET framework, C++, Sql Server 2005/2008. I sure, we can do your job on time with high quality. Please view my message for detail. Thanks!