This is a project to create point of sale marketing materials for our wine site. We want to copy much of the functionality and design from [url removed, login to view]'s collage creation tool.
[url removed, login to view]
The difference between their app and ours is that ours is for a specific wine. From a different page, the user would be directed to the creation page. That preceding page (wine/details) would pass the wine id and that would drive what is available to the user to create on their collage.
We will provide the following that the user can drag, drop, resize, flip, move front to back, etc.. to create their marketing materials:
1) Wine logo/lable/bottle image
2) Our logo - fixed on the collage
3) Score images - wax seal images that hold a numerical score
4) Distributor logo
5) Review Text - this should be editable by length as some wine reviews can be very long
6) Wine details - this includes more text like, food pairings, origin, appellation, designate, vintage, varietal makeup, etc... These will need to have a label and the value. Ex) Varietal Makeup: 15% Merlot, 10% Malbec, 75% Cabernet Sauvignon.
7) The should be able to add their own text as well
8) Standard stock images, borders, backgrounds should be available to the user to apply easily.
In addition to these, we need to have several templates created so users can drag, drop elements into a pre-designed mold. We have several and the winner will be shown these to create them
We need server side access to a very high resolution version of the created image. We integrate with a provider to let clients send to a printer and/or print locally and need nigh resolution as we plan on supporting up to a poster size. The size can be select-able by the user and current offerings will be explained to the winner. OUr current process delivers a .pdf to the client or integration, so we'd like to keep that. We have a library to do that internally as well.
We are using MS .NET MVC 3 with C# and MS SQL server. I've already written the Model and controller, but the view is what we need and the controller action on the submission.
Relevant Models are related to each other:
Wine has many reviews
Wine has many docs (docs are images, logos, etc)
Wine has one producer
I plan on working intimately with the winner as we'll need to support this independently after implementation.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $2150 for this job
Seems to be an intersting work and good opportunity to show my programming skills to work with you in future as well. Hope to have long term work relation with you.
Hi, I m expert in ecommerce functionality, shopping cart, product catalogue, community based application, custom cms development. Please check PMB for my previous work I have done.