Implementing an ASP.NET MVC grid application on an Azure website
- Status Completed
- Budget $500 - $1000 USD
- Total Bids 29
Fora customer I need a web application that allows them to view, create, update and delete their data. The data source is exising and available through a webservice, for which a WSDL is available. We will provide you with the URL and credentials after assignment.
The WSDL is quite extensive. For this initial project I ask you to build a subset:
- Nine listview pages.
- Per listview page possibilities to create, update and delete the data
- Per listview page possibilities to find, export and sort data.
The nine pages have corresponding Get, Create, Update and Delete messages for the records in the WSDL. The nine pages will be specified upon job assignment.
1. An operational Azure Website
3. The visual studio project files
4. A small design description that describes how the application is structured and how it can be built.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online