MNP(Mobile Number Portability) Query from website - repost
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 3
Query mobile number belongs to which telco(telephone company) via
[url removed, login to view]
Currently there are 7 Telcos in Malaysia:
You will be given 2 sets of mobile number. 1st set is with known Telco and 2nd set is with unknown Telco. Your job is to find out the telco for each mobile number for 2nd set mobile number using a robot script or windows .net standalone program that can run automatically and output the result into csv file. Source file and sample file are attached.
The program or script must be:
1. Able to set number of concurrent query, 10,100,1000 or 10000 as we do not know how many concurrent queries are allowed at one go.
2. Use asynchronous method for conconcurrent query with maximum speed.
3. Result output to csv file for test first.
4. Later we will give you Microsoft SQL connection to connect to our database to get mobile number with and without identified
telco, after you get the result, direct insert the result to our database, no need to output to csv file.
5. One unknown telco mobile number you need to check against 7 known telco mobile number, but some unknown mobile number you may
get the result before 7th query. Here are the rules:
a. Continue query with "call from" using unknown telco number and keep on changing "Call to" using 7 numbers from each known telco number when you see: The numbers are from different mobile operator.
b. Stop query and output result to csv file when you see: The numbers are from the same mobile operator.
c. Repeat step a and b for next unknown telco number.
d. Please take note that each "call to" mobile number is only allowed to make 20 queries.
e. Change the "call to" mobile number to another known number from each telco when you see: The number of attempts exceeded the maximum number permitted.
6. Develop in Windows .net
7. Choose numbers for "call from" and "call to" with same first 3 digits numbers because most probably they will be from the same mobile operator.
8. Add operator(telco name) after "call to" as shown in sample output file because "call to" is known telco mobile number.
9. Attached source file contains 10k++ mobile numbers, around 50% do not have telco name, please query and fill in the blank for us to verify that you can do the job before we award the job to you.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online