Modify html/css web template to [url removed, login to view] web-app
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 10
I turned a WebTemplate in [url removed, login to view] web-app.
Project goals are:
1. Modify actual [url removed, login to view] to maintaining state after postback caused by redirect to another page. Any proposed solution (jquery or ather) must maintain the current menu stylish
2. Standardize the style of the dropdownlist to that of textbox. Same width and height and stylish.
3. Build a four column (liquid layout) form web page. Every column must to have an example of this control: textbox, checkbox, dropdownlist, textarea. In this form there must be a sample of accordion that grouping some control so in long form user can collapse some information. Also on the top and bottom of the form there must be a toolbar with same button example (submit, cancel, print). So user scrolling form can use top or bottom commandbutton either.
4. All web template must be compatible with Internet explorer, firefox, chrome.
Attached are some pictures explanatory.
Please do not answer unless you recognize yourself in the skills required.
The project will be considered complete only when all requirements are done.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online