Online Directory | MVC4 + MS SQL
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 12
This is an MVC 4 application connected to a MS SQL Server database through EF 5.
Basic project (VS 2012) structure is already created. We will ask you to do frequent commits to our Git source control and to follow our coding standards and patterns: MVVM, Service Layer for business rules, Repository for each data entity, Dependency Injection (ninject) , Code First and EF Migrations.
Design (html, css and optimized images) will be provided by us.
The website will be a directory site that will list clinics throughout the United States.
Will need a search function to locate these listings, by State, City & zip code.
Google map functionality would be linked to results of this search function.
Each Clinic can have a page to be linked from the list results.
There will be two levels of listings
· Premium listings: will show up first on search results and will have a profile page:
1- Can upload a picture of the clinic
2- Display contact info
3- Allowed to respond to reviews.
· Free listings will be shown last and will not have a profile page but instead have a review page only.
1-Contact information will be a phone number that we control.
2-Regular listings will not have the ability to respond to reviews.
· Will have an administration section that will allow administrators to add/edit/delete and suspend listings.
· Administrators will be able to enroll new listings and to charge the listing owner’s credit card for premium listings.
· Listings will have the option of reoccurring billing (monthly/bi-weekly/weekly/etc).
· Report to view incoming enrollments
· Other reports
· Admins will be able to moderate (delete/approve/edit) Reviews
· Admins will be able to set listing levels by hand independent to cost (overriding Free/Premium default behavior)
· Admins will be able to manage Reviewer accounts. (create/deactivate)
Commenter Login Section
· In order to comment on a review of a listing the commenter will need to create an account (name/email).
· Commenter will need to agree to a terms and conditions page.
Front End Sections
· Home Page
· Search page
· Individual Listing Page
Profile Page of Sorts listing details about individual clinic, along with Map Section, Contact info and appointment scheduling request form
o Profile Page to include, image of clinic, text description, contact information, directions link
o Profile page will display all reviews by users as well as star rating
· Enroll Page
Page where clinics can register to enroll
· Listings by Area Page
Page with Large Map where visitors can choose a state and view listings via drill down method
Listings by Area Results Page
Actual Drill Down Page result
Listings page will display start rating and a link to a review page for regular listings
· Books Page (static content)
· About Page (static content)
· Contact Page (Contact Form, requests will be sent by email to a given email address)
· Article Pages (static content)
· Login Page with ability to retrieve forgotten passwords by email.
· Profile page (clinics, to be able to add/edit content, photos, contact info add respond to review posts)
· Profile page (commenter, to be able to set their profile information)Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online