PDF text Extraction Windows Application, C#.NET 4.0, itext sharp, WPF, Silverlight
- Status Completed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 18
This will be a 'Windows Desktop application' for now. Eventually to be converted to web application using Silverlight.
Basic function of the application:
1. Import PDF document from the local machine or URL
2. Split the PDF into [url removed, login to view] b. tiles and c. JSON file
3. Every PDF page will be converted into a thumbnail (jpeg format) of resolution 2048x1024 and put into folder named 'thumbnails'
4. Every thumbnail will be sliced into 256x256 px (.png format) and put into folder named 'tiles'
5. The user will be able to extract text from each pdf page by drawing grids (manually or option of auto-populate grids)
6. User will be able to categorize extracted text into various labels (Model, make, year, color, fuel type etc.)
7. The application will be able to pack all 3 components, JSON file, thumbnails folder and tiles folder into a single zip file and upload to the server.
There will some amount of server integration.
The application will need to work with Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8 (x32/x64) hence will be developed on the .NET 4.0 framework using WPF for rich UI and will use the itextsharp API for enabling text extraction from the PDFGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online