A SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$300 - $1500 USD
We are looking for an expert team to construct a social networking site using the [url removed, login to view] with AJAX Extensions. Even though our site will have some common differences from all the relationship sites ever, we need an experienced team at developing this kind of sites before. The purpose of this project is making suitable matches according to scientific analyses results. The basic functions, features and requirements of the site will be involved the following.
1- For the major functions will be used according to the web services already written, thus you must capable to use web services. These web services are written in JAVA programming languages, getting media files as a parameter and returning the data in text format after analyzing them.
2- Media (Photo, Sound and Video) management which has function to upload, download, delete and share with friends. The size and amount of the media files will be managed by administrator.
3- Polling and voting features, quiz engines, circle of friends management, calendar functionalities must be developed.
4- A well designed login and register page and a functional personal page which has an instant messaging and internal E-mail management, search engines, blog functions required. The search engine will be done in two phases; the first one will be the simple search engine which uses the word based searches, second one will use the scientific analyze results of the web services return.
5-HTML editor and file attachments must be integrated to mailing system.
6-The design of the personal page can be redesigned and customized user just dragging and dropping layers.
7- The site must be compatible with all leading web browser and must have a Mobile/PDA friendly design.
8- The detailed log files for every activity of users must be recorded.
9- High data security must be satisfied.
10-Starting site needs to be SEO optimized (Meta tags and titles of each page)
11-RSS news feeds must be user selectable.
12- A user-friendly Admin Panel.
13- All the parts of the site at the end-user side must be controlled by administrator. The administrator will manage all the membership functionalities such as allowing to instant chatting or not, mailing with an attachment or not…etc for the defined membership types.
We will send you the complete specifications and details if you are a serious bidder. Details will be discussed. This needs to be done professionally and fully operational. We expect that proper development documentation will be created and adequate testing will be done. We need clearly commented codes, must be modular and scalable.
When bidding you need to state clearly the kind of support and guarantee you can provide, we need to know:
1) The length of testing period you provide and guarantees
2) Time of free support since launch
3) Your rate for on-going support after promised free support timeframe
If you own your own social script and want to customize it to fit this project that is fine. But we will hold all the rights to the completed project. And the CSS and overall design has to meet our criteria.
IMPORTANT Instructions, you will NOT be considered if you don't follow these instructions.
1. Only bid on this project if you have created similar web projects and can provide them as examples. Please ONLY include 1-2 examples of your very best work, in terms of smooth look, feel, and functionality for these sorts of complex social networking sites.
2. Upon completion of project all source code will belong to us. We will own 100% legal rights to it, no gimmicks and tricks, no encrypted codes!
3. This job has to be PROFESSIONALLY DONE. The code must be clean and understandable, so that future add-ons and changes can be done quickly. The price includes installation.
4. All code/design will be our property. The design cannot be sold to someone else.
5. We can only work with someone who has completed similar projects such as this one and has several good references.
6. The programmer must be dependable and prompt, and must speak fluent English. We demand constant updates and reports on progress of project; you need to be available on instant messenger, email, phone and fax. You need to be responsible, easily accessible and you need to have a good track record.
7. This job includes development, design, SEO, and installation.
8. Please describe in full how you can meet our needs, previous works you have, etc. We are looking for the member with the best skills, communication, and willingness to work
9. Do not just throw up your portfolios. We need to see your skills for THIS type of project, not for previous others unrelated to this.
10. Serious bidders only. We will need to communicate constantly via e-mail as the project moves along.
11. Customization of an existing social networking script for this job is acceptable but it must be discussed beforehand, must be an excellent social networking script, scalable, and have fast load times. Customization or cloning is acceptable but only if it is in compliance with regulations for the use of the code.
12. Please respond ONLY if you have experience with building large-scale sites with scalability experience. Experience with Web 2.0 is must. Extensive experience in advanced data handling and databases is required. We must see fully functional online examples of similar work you have done to demonstrate your expertise in these areas and proof that you indeed are the creator of that work.
13. Please feel free to respond, ONLY if you meet the above requirements and you are interested.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online