Our website publishes various reports for paid subscribers only. Our subscribers purchase different time periods for site access. The reports are prepared internally and sent via email to subscribers who are active only.
Automation will include the following:
* payment - accept bitcoin and credit card as payment
* subscription management - allow users to manage their subscriptions, cancel or put them on hold, etc
* promotional/referral codes - give discount to new subscribers and extend the subscription length for the subscriber that referred them
* delivery - each report should have a specific email address (hosted on our system, known only to the publisher of the report). Then, whenever the publisher wants to send out an email/report to all subscribers for that report they simply send an email to that address, and we re-package it (including any attachments) as a separate email to be delivered to each subscriber.
* archive - there should be an archive of all past reports
* metrics - for each report we need to track: # of active subscribers; # new subscribers per week, day, etc; avg length of subscription, etc
* admin interface - to create new reports, manage users (subscribers, publishers), etc.
* deployable on heroku or google app engine
* ruby/rails or python
* twitter bootstrap for all UI
* [url removed, login to view] for all email delivery
* [url removed, login to view] for credit card gateway
* bitcoin integration
19 freelancers are bidding on average $2711 for this job
Hi ,We have viewed and analysis your job description. We are expert in designing as well in development. We will provide you quality of [url removed, login to view] check the PMB for more [url removed, login to view]
Hi We are interested in your project and read your [url removed, login to view] have completed 150+ big projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
Hello, I am senior Web-developer & We Provide services in .Net/MySQL/WordPress/Magento/P hp/Java/Joomla/Drupal. artist with exp over 15 years. We have team of 60 developers.