We are looking for an individual (or team) to build prototypes for us using Rails. We are looking to start as soon as possible. Please provide a CV and a list of previous projects/works including any links to work. This job will also require non-disclosure and non-compete contracts. We would like to have a beta site ready by early May.
- Experience programming in Ruby, preferably previous experience creating a social networking site/components
- Strong communicator(s) with technical and non technical team members
- Excellent problem solver(s) with strong analytical and logical skills
- Experience working with MySQL
- College degree(s) in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Ability to produce polished web pages in Rails with non-invasive CSS and JS
- Experience with creating or alternate proposals to two parent, one child relationships in a database
- Accurate schedule estimation
- Experience deploying and launching real-world applications
-These features should mostly be created with GEMs that are currently available and up to date. Some will need to altered to create more functionality.
-Header Tag submission
-Spam reporting (maybe a link revealed by hovering, as with FB)
-Browsing (reading at random, beyond your feed)
-Private Messaging (only available for reciprocal relationships, as is the case on Twitter, this is a bonus feature for now)
18 freelancers are bidding on average $2550 for this job
Hello, We have read the posting and would like develop as per your specifications.Please check your private messages for more information about this project. I hope to assist you with it.
We will provide you with the best quality code within the time limit. The re-factorization will enable to use the existing code again in future with much ease. Thanks.
Hi, We are Atlanta based Web Development Firm and interested in your project. we can offer a quality product with 100% satisfaction.Please check your PMB for more details.