What we do?
we are working to develop a social platform that bridging people around the world to share information and data. One of our proud component is parents, teacher, coach, sport coach plug and share information as a non-profit organization which help them to Facilitate, organize, and create event and share information. we have 8-10 other components that are currently under development.
what we are looking for?
we are looking for talent individual that can push the develop and have a craving to be the best and who has an appreciation for high-quality execution, and a desire to improve yourself as an engineer.
What we offer?
working with top nod and experience engineers in the field who are passionate in what they do and seek the highest level of the believe, and can cultivate idea into reality. We have several opening position, and huge opportunity to grow within the organization. We also offer company equity if you are the right talent that fit our culture.
- Design the layout of website
- Design look & Feel of the forms
- Work with developer to plan on developing each modules
- plan & design website
- details planning of the website building
- coding, estimate time, and projection (db schema, test, coding)
- work with db design and web design to build different components of the website.
- willing and able to wear multiple hats (coding, debugging, interview, etc.)
• experience with server-side scripting PHP or similar object-oriented server-side scripting language
• Experience writing technical specifications and driving them through development
• Ability to develop and implement high-quality code in a timely manner is essential
• Effective verbal and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative and fast paced environment
• Strong interpersonal skills as well as strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Attention to detail
• Knowledge of server-side scripting language and framework, for example Zend for PHP
• Proven ability to work with all members of a technical project team
• Experience drafting requirements and functional specifications
• A win-win approach and the ability to work well as part of a broader team
• Ability to effectively communicate across a broad range of stakeholders, including customers, QA, operations, engineering, management, etc
• A strong appreciation of the Disney brand and the importance of story
12 freelancers are bidding on average $14/hour for this job
Hi, Yes, I am Interested to join you and make an immediate impact. We can discuss more about this on Skype.Please let me know your suitable date and time. Regards, Ajay
Hi! I'm certified RoR developer. I extended business apps before, but now I want to take on more challenging projects. If you believe I can help, I can start asap.