Responsible for developing and maintaining a few web-based applications to meet the growing e-commerce needs of the company. Actively partake in supporting another web developer to develop a great experience for visitors.
• Create & offer improvements to current products
• Use current company code libraries & frameworks where needed
• Be self-directing in managing personal backlog workload
• Research & recommend new technologies to improve the user experience
• Individually code, design, & test major features, as well as work jointly with other team members to deliver complex changes
• Architect and implement code that will perform well under load, be easy to sustain, & meet present & future needs.
• Timely completion of development objectives & projects that meet goals
• Development of stable, well-design systems
• Reports to owner
• Works with the E-commerce Team & IT to achieve goals.
• Works with outside vendors as needed.
• At least two years of web development skill
• Capability to cooperate efficiently with both external & internal team members
• Skill with MySQL & relational database design & normalization
• Must be capable of both focusing on the big-picture goals & be detail oriented.
• Understanding of & skill with email design best practices
• Self-directing with a solid work ethic
• Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming (OOP) & computer science principles
• Solid desire & capability to constantly learn & sustain a high level of skill in a field that is continually changing & evolving
• Recognition & skill executing UI/ UE best practices
• Excellent written & verbal communication abilities
• Understanding of SEO best practices
18 freelancers are bidding on average $12/hour for this job
Hi, Multi Vision Technosys is a offshore software development company highly experienced with open source web framework. Kindly refer your pmb for more details. Best Regards Steve