upload rates to mysql db, do currency conversion from whatever to USD, and then run existing function (EXTJS/Sencha + Rails)
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $275 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I have some price lists for which I need an Sencha/ExtJS single page that would allow me to upload these to MySQL.
I already have an Rails/ExtJS interface , you would only need to add the upload function to it.
How this would work:
- From the existing ExtJS interface you would select a customer
- After selecting the customer you would see his account details
- In the account details put a link that would open an upload window where you can browse for the .csv price list
The upload window would contain:
a) ability to select between several currencies already in a mysql table
b) ability to add a start date (using extjs calendar) (that would be the date since the prices are active)
c) ability to browse for a file, and maybe limit this to only .csv files
- After file upload is finished, if currency was different from USD, the pricing in the .CSV table would be converted to CSV using the information in the currency table
- After currency conversion is complete (if that was needed), prices would be added to MySQL table, along with the customer ID.
- After all the above is done, your rails script will run an existing procedure.
You will receive FTP access , MySQL access and web interface access and will work on my Linux server.
a) you are using ExtJS and are not asked to be creative with the web design
b) you are using rails, which would make programming fast
c) are only doing an upload interface, not building a whole website
...please do not throw prices in the range of hundreds of dollars, because i will end up just sparing two-three hours and building this myself.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online