Mobile Application Developer
London, Ontario Canada
The successful candidate must have a take charge attitude and have sufficient experience to develop new applications with minimal assistance. The job offers the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies and build interactive mobile applications.
Our new team member may be required to do any of the following:
• Work on our latest mobile game title
• Write massively concurrent server code using node.js and PHP
• Work closely with our product and design teams to define feature specifications
• Help to build and scale back-end services including telemetry and report interfaces.
• Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
• GSM localization familiarity an asset
• Design based programming experience working within web technologies or game development
• Mobile application development or experience with game projects an asset
• Experience with Agile development methods preferred
• Large personal work space with dual monitors and surround sound
• Spacious modern Studio
• Free in house prepared lunch
• Unlimited snacks
• Fully stocked beverage fridge w/ soda and fresh juice
• Competitive pay
5 freelancers are bidding on average $24/hour for this job
Hi, I am a web developer and have some experience with node.js and geolocation API. Here is one of my recent works : [url removed, login to view] I'm looking forward to working with you. Best regards.
Hi, I am interested. see my slot machine android game at Google Play by searching "kids counting coins" also see windows mobile app at [url removed, login to view] waiting for your response. thankyou, Narendra