Small Database Project
This project was successfully completed by csajit for $263 USD in 14 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In14 days
Project Guide Line
1. The interface will have two phases, one for administrator and one for users
2. The administrator will need to be able to upload multiple images, PDF, Excel and word documents to be displayed as links with ICONS for user to see. The user will only be able to view the content and make comments.
3. The administrator will have the ability to edit and or delete any previews uploaded content, documents and or images. The user will only be able to view the content and make comments.
4. The administrator will need to be able to login to the admin interface in order to ad or edit content.
5. The users will need to be able to login to the users interface in order to view content and make comments but not able to delete or edit content. The PROJECT ID will be used for users to login. I don’t need user name and password. The users will be able to login by typing only the project id.
Full Admin Interface description:
TAB One: Create New Project
Project ID: ( Project ID needs to be alphanumeric )
Project Images: ( To upload images, PDF, excel and word files)
The script needs to be able to display the day when the project was created and then the dates each time someone make comments or changes to the projects. (Sample: Project Created on 07/01/2013
Project Updated On: 07/22/2013
Project Updated On: 08/14/213 and so on…. With the description of each update
the admin interface needs to be integrated with my current website design
The user will use the Project ID to login
the user will be able to see the project details, images, documents and updates. The user will be able to post comments but will not be able to delete or edit any information in the project, only new comments will be allowed
When the user click and image, the image needs to open in a light box style, when the user click a documents like PDF, Word or Excel, the doc needs to open in a new windows.
The user interface needs to be integrated with my current website design.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online