Sharepoint 2010 - Customize the left navigation menu
This project was successfully completed by techamit for $250 USD in a day.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In1 day
- For document libraries links on the quick launch, it adds a folder icon next to each link
- It adds bullets to links other than document libraries
- When the user clicks on the folder icon next to the document library link, it opens the windows explorer view of that specific document library. So, for instance, if the the document library URL is "http://myserver/site/doclib/" then the icon target URL would be "file:\myserver\site\doclib"
- When the user clicks on the document library link next to the icon, it just takes him/her to the default view of the document library on the browser.
- All the links on the left navigation will be managed by the out of the box tools: Site Actions | Site Settings | Look and Feel | Navigation
- The master page I use already reference JQuery and SPService libraries.
Thank you for your help.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online