- For document libraries links on the quick launch, it adds a folder icon next to each link
- It adds bullets to links other than document libraries
- When the user clicks on the folder icon next to the document library link, it opens the windows explorer view of that specific document library. So, for instance, if the the document library URL is "http://myserver/site/doclib/" then the icon target URL would be "file:\\myserver\site\doclib\"
- When the user clicks on the document library link next to the icon, it just takes him/her to the default view of the document library on the browser.
- All the links on the left navigation will be managed by the out of the box tools: Site Actions | Site Settings | Look and Feel | Navigation
- The master page I use already reference JQuery and SPService libraries.
Thank you for your help.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $406 for this job
Hello! We are interested in taking up your project. Please PM us and we'll discuss all the details. Our esttimate is about 3-4 days worth of work. Thank you!
In response to your job posting, kindly accept our proposal for this project. We meet the requirements as stipulated and feel a strong contender for this project.
Hi..I specialize in custom branding of SharePoint Public Facing Sites. My latest project is www.manilawater.com. I can customize the left navigation of your site easily.
I have already developed it before and did this kind of customization in many projects. So I can utilize this tips to meet the above requirements and finish it at the due time or before.