Open Cart Shopping Cart Final Modifications
- Status Completed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 5
We are looking for a coder to finish up modifying are Opencart shopping cart that will integrate into our Wordpress site. Please do not bid unless you are:
1. Excellent PHP coder with ability to write very clean code and logically think through ways to break it as we do modifications
3. We are getting close to finishing the project and I just need someone to finish it up for us so you must be able to start this week.
Here is what we have left to finish the project:
1. We have an existing Wordpress site and we simply need to copy the Wordpress template over to Existing OpenCart installation then make the OC header work in Wordpress (some work has already been done)
2. We have installed a plugin for [url removed, login to view] CIM and subscription orders- We use CIM for subscriptions orders and need some modifications to the admin functionality to be able to charge these manually and see them a little differently.
3. Will need a simple script written so that the cart will inject some basic shipping order data into a separate mssql db to integrate with our shipping software.
4. Modification of the automatic emails that cart sends.
5. Slight modification of Friend referral extension that needs some modification to show in customer account page.
6. Import customers from current aspdotnetstorefront cart
Please let me know when you can dedicate your time to the project and your experience with OC.
ThanksGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online