I need a Chrome Script for doing this:
- Extension of the script will be installed, now the script will run on the background of Chrome and check the Tabs.
- User visit a website, for example Hostgator.com.
- On the background NOT the [url removed, login to view] url must be loaded at first but this URL [url removed, login to view]
NOTE: The user won't see the affiliate url is loaded before and can navigate to [url removed, login to view] without a problem.
EXTRA: If the user navigate to a subpage, for example [url removed, login to view], the affiliate url must be also loaded first on the background but the user must stay on this url [url removed, login to view] and not being redirected to the homepage again.
NOTE: Now the cookies of this affiliate are injected in the browser the link should not be included in the background anymore for everytime the site is loaded. The cookies must now be saved for 24 hours. After 24 hours, and if the user visit the urls again, the background script must include the affiliate url again and save the cookies again.
SECOND EXAMPLE: this should do something simular:
- User visit a website, for example [url removed, login to view]
- On the background the url [url removed, login to view] will be loaded so the cookies are set. Now the cookies must be saved.
NOTE: Also here this is important: If user visit sits like [url removed, login to view] the background url with affiliate code must be loaded, cookies are saved, and the url will only be included again after 24 hours if the site is revisit.
EXTRA: If I go to [url removed, login to view] the background script must also include the affiliate link and save the cookies. I need a solution to select the domain extensions for what the affiliate url must be included.
FINAL: I don't like spammers. Only send me a offer if you have read this project details otherwise I will report the bidding. I only do business with people with good reputations.