*Full details are in the attached PDF file*
* CanvasEngine - [url removed, login to view]
* MelonJS - http://[url removed, login to view]
* [url removed, login to view] - [url removed, login to view]
* ChesterGL - [url removed, login to view]
The ship building interface is orthographic and built out of tiles which are 32 squares by 32 squares. All objects are in whole multiples of the tile size. This ship building interface will allow loading of a ship outline from a Tiled Map Editor ( [url removed, login to view] ) file (already supported by CanvasEngine [url removed, login to view] ) and then placing of features onto the outline. An example TMX file is attached to the post.
Features include things like internal walls, doors and components. The interface should allow the features layout to be saved to a file and loading of previously saved layouts.
The available features which can be placed onto the outline should be easy to extend. The preferred method is by adding information to a JSON data file.
THIS PROJECT DOES NOT REQUIRE THE FOLLOWING:
* Any graphics, **all** needed graphics will be provided
* Any UI, you only need to provide minimal UI to prove your code functions
* Building a new HTML5 Engine - YOU MUST USE EXISTING ONE!
* Code to load TMX files - YOU MUST USE AN ENGINE WHICH ALREADY SUPPORTS TMX LOADING!
11 freelancers are bidding on average $845 for this job
Hi, I have gone through the details and as per my knowledge I have a brief idea. I have explained my understanding and a few questions in private message. Thanks Paresh
Thanks for inviting us to bid on this project. We have a team of highly qualified and creative professionals. Give us a chance to show our talents and we assure you quality.
Hi we checked your requirement,We could develop as per your need. u could check that out. we would work till your satisfaction. Thanks & Regards Techwelfare Please check inbox for our previous work.
i am mobile and web developer having nice aesthetics for developing touchy web and mobile applications using HTML5,CSS,JQUERY MOBILE AND SENCHA TOUCH.would like if we can collaborate.