**PLEASE GIVE A FAIR PRICE AND SPECIFY IN YOUR COMMENTS HOW YOU PLAN TO BUILD THIS. WHAT TECHNOLOGIES WILL YOU USE, ETC...? ONLY THOSE WITH GOOD RATINGS AND EXPERIENCE IN DOING SOMETHING SIMILAR WILL BE CONSIDERED**
**I WILL PROVIDE THE WEBSITE TEMPLATE AND ADMIN TEMPLATE IN HTML FORMAT. I JUST NEED YOU TO BUILD THE FUNCTIONALITY AND MAKE SURE IT WORKS PROPERLY. PAYMENT WILL NOT BE MADE IF THERE ARE ANY TECHNICAL ISSUES**
I want a platform to allow businesses to set up a live chat on their websites. It'll be very similar to Snap Engage with a lot of the features on www[dot]snapengage[dot]com/live-chat-features (except Intelligent Integration). Please have a look at the Snap Engage features. Here is how it'll work:
(1) Businesses register on our website. On signing up they specify whether they want a Free Trial, Package 1 or Package 2. The free trial will last for 14 days and then they will have to pay to continue. Package 1 and Package 2 will be priced higher and will have additional functionality.
(2) When they log into their dashboard after registration they get the code to add to their own website or alternatively send the code to their developer via an email window.
(3) They can add agents by specifying the agent's email address. Once an agent has been created the agent received an email with login details and information on how to set it up on their computer. The agent can add a photograph & change their details (e.g. - password)
(4) The software can be used by the business in 3 ways...(1) Via a browser based chat window, (2) Via GTalk, (3) Via Skype. So the agent can specify what their preferred chat client is when they log into their account. When they login and specify Skype for example, then they give their Skype username. This sends a notification then to their Skype account. When the agent logs into Skype then Skype will be able to tell that the agent has activated that chat client.
(5) The agent/business can specify their chat hours via the admin panel. So they can specify what days (Monday to Sunday) and what hours they operate as well as their time zone. The software will then deactivate the chat after the closing time on a particular day.
(6) I do not need functionality to connect to Skype, GTalk on a smartphone for the time being. Although you might give some details as to how difficult this will be.
(7) Businesses will be able to customise the look of their chat window. E.g. - size of the employee photograph, background colour, font, etc... A lot of the functionality will be available to the business depending on what package they're on.
(8) Busineses can generate reports. The business will be able to see what chats they had on a particular day/week/month/year. They will be able to view the chat transcript and view more details about the customer who chatted to them (e.g. - country, browser, etc...) There will also be a filtering option at the top of the page. This will allow the business to filter by date and between certain dates.
(9) One of the main features will be for the business to activate the proactive chat functionality. Businesses can specify how long the pop up window should be delayed before popping up on the screen. E.g. - They can specify the exact time delay. So if a visitor arrives on the website then a live chat window might pop up after 40 seconds for example. The website visitor can then respond by typing into the chat area and clicking enter. It might look something like this ([url removed, login to view]). Also, the business can specify their welcome message and also change this welcome message based on the url that the visitor arrives on. So, a business can have multiple different welcome messages and add more easily.
(10) There will be a billing section for businesses to see their monthly fee, change billing details etc....
(11) There will be an offline form also.
11 freelancers are bidding on average €8275 for this job
Your Live Chat Software similar to snap engage can be easily developed by our 2 very experienced dedicated programmers. Kindly open PMB to discuss your project further and move ahead. Thanks, Sushil
Hi! See PM for details (code samples & schedule). We are ready to start the project right now. Give us a chance and you have won a team for life.------Thanks
G'Day,,We are a San Francisco USA based Web & Mobile Development company nearby Google, Yahoo and twitter and our development centers are in India and Pakistan. A few text is also waiting for you in PMB.