I have with me a gradient generator that generates the CSS/JS for any gradient as selected by user through a color/gradient picker.
Also I have with me a twitter bootstrap based HTML/CSS template.
What I want you to do is, create a simple JS app that allows the user to choose a gradient (using my color/gradient picker) for different elements of the bootstrap template--> and then your js app generates the necessary css/js code for that element of the bootstrap template.
Some elements need images (not gradients)--> for those elements a simple image selector is shown and the user selects an image, which can then be used either directly, or with repeat-x and/or repeat-y for that element in the bootstrap template. And your js app generates the CSS necessary to use the user's image for that element in the bootstrap template. Finally using Jquery+oauth your app should post generated css/js code and selected images, for the entire twitter bootstrap template to REST API.
Since the basic gradient generator is already there with me, this work is pretty [url removed, login to view] I expect low bids.
Couple of things I want to make clear to you--
(1) Not only should all twitter bootstrap elements be themeable using the app you create for this project-- also all other elements in all the pages of the bootstrap template that I provide you with, should also be themeable. I.e. the user can customise any / every css element, in all pages of the bootstrap template that I will provide to you. (That template has some 10+ pages approx). Your template generator should work for all pages of the template that I will provide you with. What I would want is, suppose user is designing page 1-- now he has created a custom design for page 1, next he goes on to design for page 2-- now the elements of page 2 which were there in page 1, are prefilled with the user's selections made in page 1-- and user can either continue with that or create a totally different design for page 2. And so on till all pages are designed.
(2) For elements where a custom gradient is not possible--> user has 2 options--> solid color, or images-- and the images for each element are fetched via REST API (I will provide you with URL for the API). And if I change the output of REST API for an element (so that it gives more images then earlier)-- then your js app should show the new images as well.
(3) Template design should be sent to my REST API once user has finished customisation.
(4) It would be great if you could ensure that end user is not able to directly save the bootstrap design that he has generated.
(5) Can you also put a "Random design" button-- basically this generates a random template (using random colors/gradients picked by your js code)?
(6) One option for pulling the CSS for a set of existing designs from REST API-- so that user can select an existing design (from one of the designs received by calling REST API).
(7) Your template designer should work for all browsers (old and new).
Finally, a group of designers is working to create the Bootstrap template that I want-- once that is ready I will share that with you.
This may take some time so kindly be patient.