User script to like/share page
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $171 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$100 - $250 USD
I need to build a smile user script that can be installed into Chrome, Firefox and other modern browsers.
* Clicking on the specific button on the keyboard (e.g. Pause/Break) user should see a popup where he can like and share article in the social media networks. By default user script should share this article in the FaceBook.
* Holding the same button user should see an animated popup (should look like the windows switcher in MacOS/Ubuntu) where he can select other social network site by clicking same button once (left/right/enter/esc buttons and mouse clicks should be also supported). After a short delay of time sharing should proceed into selected social network.
* (IMPORTANT!) If user is logged in into the social network, posting should be done immediately, without any additional steps or actions required from the user.
* User should be able to configure default Social network.
* User should be able to configure the key on the keyboard which is triggering the sharing.
* Right now user script should support Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, VK.
* Script should not store any user password anywhere.
* Should work good in any modern browser in Windows/Linux/MacOS.
* Make your code clean.
MAKE YOUR BID SUCCESSFUL:
* Provide understanding of the topic and write down your plan.
* Prove that your plan will work.
* If this project is complete successful, you are going to have more tasks and cool projects.
* Type 'bot protected' at the end of your message.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online