Item Inventory Search Display
This project was successfully completed by jamesknelson for $315 USD in 7 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $250 USD
Completed In7 days
I would prefer to work with higher rated reliable freelancers.
My original project is quite big. Below, I plan to post smaller portion (say 20%) of total work see how one freelancer or team performs , based on that assessment I plan to post more project and give it to same team.
Here is rough outline of the project. More detail will be provided on request.
I will also provide mock and service architecture of search page.
I need to build a webpage with following features:
1. User Logs in using common social media like facebook/twitter, email or singing up.
2. After user logs in, he lands to Search page, where he can search items.
3. Search term is sent to a web-service, in response the page gets JSON or XML
4. Render the search result (like item name, details etc) from web service responses.
5. User activity is logged in plain text logger file in following format (session_id, user_guid, search term, item clicked) for records.
6. Website should be SEO friendly, secure.
All the best practices of web development should be respected in this project.
Though you would be free to use your own creativity in look-and-feel of the page on which your bonus will be decided. But, I am very particular about clean, well designed (i.e. use MVC if required) and readable code, without which rest 80% of work will be super difficult.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online