This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
What: A working interactive video module, adjustable by us.
When: ASAP but deadline is wednesday 24th january
For a small tryout project for one of our clients we need an interactive clickable html5 video.
A viewer can click on a video to see extra footage. After closing the extra footage the original video continues.
There are several click moments.
There is a rough working example but we need changes and updates for that.
It needs to work more smooth and 'stylish'.
- several changes to buttons/images styling and behavior
- add some extra design elements
- Add enough >20 'extra video placeholders' or option to add it.
- We need to be able to update the video module ourselves with new design, images, urls and videos. (suggestions?)
- Add embed & Share functionality
- A separate iframe for embedding to share with our client.
We are a video production company with a team of 5 in Holland.
We produce videos and concepts for companies both national and international.
Please reply only with a decent motivation please.
Since our previous negative experience with freelancers we prefer companies.
(or proof we are wrong)
(*images are examples and not our client)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online