We would like to automate the everyday FTP job.
- The script has to create a local folder on todays date.
- Download 8 files from two different client location to todays folder. Create a backup of the files locally to a different folder.
- GPG all the files with the respective keys that are stored locally in C:\Program Files\GnuPG\
- SSH the some of the files to the local server.
- PGP some of the files that were GPGed earlier(based on the filename criteria) and FTP to another business partner location
PGP is already installed and the above process is working fine today manually.