I've spent the last few months building a Rails app that helps students preparing for job interviews to practise with each other. I hope to launch it in the next week or so, and have a promotional strategy in place that should guarantee a lot of users almost immediately.
The app itself is not that large, with 4 models and controllers containing the bulk, with the majority of functions being the usual RESTFUL actions that you would expect on a user driven app. One of these is a notification system that sends emails to users for various events.
- Meeting me in London in the next few days so I can take you through everything in person.
- Predicting and patching security holes: could be e.g. checking model validations are sufficient, or preventing against double submission of AJAX forms.
- Predicting and overcoming any issues that might arise from scale
- Predicting and overcoming anything else to ensure the site functions successfully once launched
- ...and then a final meeting in London to advise me on what I need to know to maintain the site once its launched on Heroku going forward.
The work may also involve:
- Refactoring the Ruby (although hopefully this has already been done sufficiently)
- Tweaking the capybara test suite
Outsourcing this work has been planned and budgeted for from the start of the project - I've written the code with it in mind, being careful to make it self documenting, commenting where necessary, and strictly maintaining correct MVC organisation. You will not be ploughing through a total mess.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
***Awarded featured freelancer award - Dec -2013. *** - 150+ IPhone / Android apps completed - 100+ clients satisfied - Over 250 jobs completed on Freelancer. - PAY ONLY WHEN YOU SEE PROGRESS (MILESTONES). We have over 6 years experience in designing and developing mobile apps using IOS, IPhone, IPad, Android and games in Unity. We do provide services in the following areas: - Mobile development (IOS 8, IPhone, IPad, Android, Phonegap, Titanium, Corona, Unity , Adengine, Mobile games). - Microsoft Dynamics ( CRM, AX, GP). - Microsoft Sharepoint (2013, Office 365, MOSS). - Web Development ( Wordpress, Magento, Drupal, Joomla, Ruby on Rails, PHP, .Net). We love to work with milestones or phases. (Pay only when you are happy.) We can start ASAP, say today. Highest completion rate on Freelancer.com PAY ONLY WHEN YOU ARE HAPPY. (Milestones) Looking forward to working as a long term partner. Regards, Quality IT Solutions (qitsol) Team.
Ruby on Rails Developer with over 4 years of experience