This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $543 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I've spent the last few months building a Rails app that helps students preparing for job interviews to practise with each other. I hope to launch it in the next week or so, and have a promotional strategy in place that should guarantee a lot of users almost immediately.
The app itself is not that large, with 4 models and controllers containing the bulk, with the majority of functions being the usual RESTFUL actions that you would expect on a user driven app. One of these is a notification system that sends emails to users for various events.
- Meeting me in London in the next few days so I can take you through everything in person.
- Predicting and patching security holes: could be e.g. checking model validations are sufficient, or preventing against double submission of AJAX forms.
- Predicting and overcoming any issues that might arise from scale
- Predicting and overcoming anything else to ensure the site functions successfully once launched
- ...and then a final meeting in London to advise me on what I need to know to maintain the site once its launched on Heroku going forward.
The work may also involve:
- Refactoring the Ruby (although hopefully this has already been done sufficiently)
- Tweaking the capybara test suite
Outsourcing this work has been planned and budgeted for from the start of the project - I've written the code with it in mind, being careful to make it self documenting, commenting where necessary, and strictly maintaining correct MVC organisation. You will not be ploughing through a total mess.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online