The site should be able to communicate with the server when necessary via Ajax/HTTP requests to REST-based web services written in C# .NET. At present, the data storage is handled by SQL Server 2005. However, we are very interested in utilizing document based storage mechanisms such as CouchDB, SimpleDB, Mongo, or others. Your expertise and assistance may be required in this realm secondarily.
You may bid for this project in whole or for one or more of the 3 distinctive parts. These parts we have defined as follows and in order of priority and importance to us:
2) .NET REST web services needed to process PUT, POST, GET, DELETE request required to make the form fully functional.
The solution I am seeking must contain the following characteristics:
1) The page must NOT be ASP.NET web page.
3) The solution must be fully cross-browser compatible.
4) The resulting page must be secure and require proper RESTful authentication with each REST request.
5) Given our project is designed and maintained utilizing the ExtJS Designer IDE, your solution must be either be constructed with ExtJS Designer or must be able to be successfully imported and integrated into this IDE.
7) You may choose the language of your choice to build your REST web service solution so long as the source code you provide us is written in C# .NET.
Your solution must include the following:
2) All source code necessary to execute the REST PUT, POST, GET, DELETE requests.
3) All C# .NET source code to the REST web services necessary to process the REST requests.
Additionally, the solution provided must be flexible and easily re-usable for a multitude of additional views similar in appearance, layout, and functionality.
Your proposals should include the following information:
1) Clearly identify on which parts of this project you are bidding.
2) The costs must be an all inclusive price, NO HOURLY PRICING BIDS will be accepted. Be realistic, honest, and compete. Know you are submitting bids to experienced and knowledgeable developers who need additional man-power.
We look forward to your proposals.