- The rows and columns are dynamic and can be any number.
- The number of Items in each row are the same for every row.
- The items in each column should expand to fill the space depending on number of columns. If there is 1 column it should take 100% width, if there is 2 columns each column should take 50% width , if there are 3 columns each column should take 33% width , etc, etc.
- Height for each Item will be different.
- The Items in Each column should be right below the Item above it.
- If the + is selected that Item should expand to 100% width and all other items should Hide
- if the - is selected on an expanded Item, it should shrink back to original size and all other items should Show.
JQUERY can be used but not mandatory.
Please let me know if you need more information or clarification.
The person that excepts should have good English, be able to use best practices, provide inline documentation and instructions.