I need Photoshop designs, CSS file and front end code for a web 2.0 site where anyone can register and post their own blogs, upload photos and videos, post comments, follow other authors’ blogs, share their blogs in Facebook and Twitter. Overall it will consist of 10 pages. The site will have photo sliders, photo lightboxes and that sort of elements that ensures modern and stylish look. The site will be designed in English but requires language support so it can easily be translated into any other language.
I have clear idea of how the site will be structured and have prepared sketches of what functionalities the pages should include. I also have a detailed functional specification. I will provide those documents to the bidders that match my selection criteria and expect this material will significantly clarify what I am after. I will then select a bidder.
When the project starts I will also provide guidance as to what sort of theme I am after, but will ask the designer to produce few creative concept and theme options to select from. You may use a ready template as a starting point for the designs, but those will need to be significantly modified. That’s why I am looking for a designer rather than buying a ready template.
Once this project ends successfully, I will set up a separate project for the back-end coding of the site. I will prefer it to be based on WordPress, Joomla or Drupal.
- You MUST be fluent in English as we will have regular checkpoints via Skype. Please don’t bid if you are not!
- There will be NO UPFRONT PAYMENT! Delivery will be done in modules and payments will be done when each module is delivered by you and accepted by me.
- You should prove that you have previously designed similar blogging web sites.
- You should dedicate enough time for this project and the agreed deadline should be met.
- I am looking for designers from other sources as well and will work with the best fit for the project.
- I will provide a detailed specification for the modules and will brief you on Skype before you start working on a module.
- Similarly, you will debrief me when work is finished for each module.
- You should expect a few design iterations per module before acceptance by me.
- Once a module is accepted, you will send me the PSD files, CSS file and HTML code, I will own them with all copyright, I will make the payment, and we move on to the next module.
- I have further jobs to enhance this site (such as mobile support, iPhone/iPad app, Ads) and create independent new sites and will happily work with the same designer if the initial work is delivered with quality.
This project was awarded to
Peter, the PM in arrowhitech has done a fantastic job on making the changes we requested. The job was completed on time with high quality. Will definitely hire again if new work come up in the future.
ArrowHiTech Jsc is a Vietnam outsourcing company of excellent programmers and designers whose products' quality is proved since our early stage. We are one of leading companies specified in web development, mobile & tab development, internet marketing in Vietnam. Established in August, 2007 ARROWHITECH JSC have gained valuable experience in developing outsourcing services on a lot of systems such as: Ecommerce (Magento, Opencart, Prestashop, zencart, oscommerce, Virtuemart, Woocommerce … ), CMS (Wordpress, Joomla, drupal,…), Other Frameworks (Zend framework, Codeigniter, CakePHP,…), CRM, ERP, Social networking …, mobile apps and mobile games (IOs apps, Android apps, windows phone apps,…). For now, we are having 3 offices: Head office is at Hanoi capital with more than 35 staffs, TN branch office is at Thai Nguyen city with more than 15 staffs, PT branch office is at Viet Tri city with more than 10 staffs. So, with our experience and manpower we always bring the best services and best results to the clients. Come up with ArrowHiTech and you will have the business success.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work