Check, Fix and Deploy, an Almost Finished Web Site
This project received 18 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $171 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
The aim of this project is to have a functioning website deployed and working well on the Google App Engine.
Currently the website is:
- 99% completed from a design point of view (everything looks like it should except for a few elements which need adjusting)
- Name domain is purchased and has been set up for testing
- GAE is up and running
- Website is based on Twitter Bootstrap with theme applied
- Website is a single page with no additional backend intelligence
- Fix some of the elements (eg. make sure they centre properly)
- Use minified versions, custom bootstrap, optimize images etc. to make the site smaller and lighter
- Check the GAE, name/domain host etc. settings and change where necessary.
- Any other changes needed to make the site responsive and fast.
This project should be quick and straight forward for an experienced web developer!
Thanks for taking the time to check out the project,
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online