Eve Keno for eve online game
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $670 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 AUD
I would like to have a website designed with a difference
This is to be used in-game only, the game is called eve online, there are some already designed websites similar - [url removed, login to view] this particular site uses in-game items people bet on, I’d like to do similar but with keno style.
I want people to be able to only play in-game like blink does.
The following is a must requirement
1. People spend in-game currency (ISK)
2. Games are run continuously having a 2 minute count down between game ending and next game commencing. (See Game area image)
3. All money on game cards (see Game Card Image) are to be in millions not single and all reference to money is to be changes to refer to ISK(in-game currency)
$[url removed, login to view] = 1,000,[url removed, login to view] with a maximum bet of 5,000,000isk
all prices will be based on millions also EG
Numbers Played Numbers Matched Each million bet you win
1 1 3,000,000
4. Jackpot games are live increasing jackpots counters
a. Jackpot 7 starts at 5,000,000 prize increases at 2% of isk earned as profit from players. Meaning 2% of all isk that is received from players is allocated equally to the 3 jackpot number games, Jackpot 7 Jackpot 8 Jackpot 9 these games must show a live increase to the jackpot as the 2% is allocated. Once game is won Jackpots return to its original amount and increase again as isk is received from players.
b. Jackpot 8 starts at 20,000,000
c. Jackpot 9 starts at 250,000,000
5. Included Images
a. Game Area
b. Game Card
c. Jackpots -7,8,9 – heads & Tails
d. Price table 1-9
e. Price Table 10-15
a. Players giving isk to play will send to my in-game corporation once the API has verified amount there web account is credited and they can begin playing.
b. If they win their account is credited with winning.
c. If player wishes to cash out I’m not sure if this can be automated, if it can great but if eve do’s not cater to this then a mail system or some system needs to be setup so I can then manually send x amount to the player.
7. The random number generator needs to be very good, the eve community has very smart people playing and if they can find an exploit they will.
8. Statistics needs to be collected as to a record of all games generated, winners, hot numbers(most drawn) cold numbers(least drawn) all major winners record game number amount won
9. Like Blink site I’d like any big winners (big winners will be winners of the number played picking all numbers EG 5 numbers played picking all 5 is a number jackpot) scrolled on the bottom of the page with their in-game picture and the amount won, only do this at the end of a game and stop once new game runs.
10. MAJOR JACKPOTS
a. If a major jackpot goes off (jackpot 7, 8, 9) post this over 24hrs on website with player’s picture, and amount won.
a. If a person uses bought isk from eBay or the like CCP the owner of eve online will ban this person and recover the isk he/she purchased so what this means ccp would take out of my in-game account the amount he/she bought so I need a way to ban a person from playing based on in-game character name NOT IP address as ccp will not allow duplicate names in game but people will use similar names replacing the letter o with the number 0 so something needs to be set up to determine letters and
numbers so I don’t accidentally ban the wrong person.
b. Security needs to be a large part of this so players can’t hack or jack or exploit this game if they can they will.
12. Script language
a. I have not purchased a web host yet and this will be determined by language or script used to code this project, also what database used all this will determine web host I use.
Other resources you may need
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
if you need more info please let me know
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online