Flexible and Lightweight jQuery Grid
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $200 USD
- Total Bids 5
I am looking for a lightweight and flexible jQuery grid by extending existing open source jquery grids with the below mentioned functionality. Please let me know which open source grid you are going to base this grid on while bidding.
1. Loading Data from XML Data or JSON array data – Loading should be possible through get or post ajax requests.
2. Grid Sizing – The grid and its columns can either be fixed size based on setup configuration or dynamically set to resize to the parent container or page. 100% width grid size should be an option where it resizes to the page width automatically like any html table with width=”100%”
3. Column Header Freezing while scrolling through data
4. Sorting one column or multi column (Should work with Sever side data as the entire dataset sits only at server)
5. Pagination (Should work with Sever side data as the entire dataset sits only at server)
6. Ability to incorporate spark lines /graphs/ charts /images in the cells in rows
7. Formatting – Should be able to format column data in the grid
8. Row highlight / selection event
9. Reorder columns and to get the new order of columns
10. Export data into Excel
Most of these functionalities are already found in most of the major open source jQuery grids available. What I am looking for is your recommendation based on usage and to extend the grid if necessary to perform the above functionalities. Also I am looking for a good working prototype with data from server side to perform the above mentioned functionalities.
Some of the grids I have looked at are jqGrid, Slick Grid, and ParamGridGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online