HTML/CSS web pages from 3 x .psd files
- Status Closed
- Budget ₹1500 - ₹12500 INR
- Total Bids 23
We need clean tableless XHTML/CSS web pages created from 3 x .psd files.
attached is the home page design
pages will be
1. home page
2. product list
3. product detail
Bidders should include examples of well structured, W3C compliant
XHTML/CSS. The pages should be XHTML and CSS using DIVs and not
tables (and XHTML 1.1 Strict compliant).
They should display and function the same in all browsers on both:
PC (IE 7+, Firefox 2+, Chrome, Opera); and
Mac Osx 10+ (Safari, Firefox and Chrome)
1. PSD's will be supplied to the winning bidder.
2. Final payment will not be made until the source code is tested in
each browser and the code has passed the XHTML validator.
3. Copyright will be ours.
SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS OF THIS PROJECT:
1. The pages must be fixed width.
2. The height should be a minimum, but be able to expand to fit more content.
3. h1 h2 etc tags must be used for headings not classes.
4. tags must be used for body text and not classes.
5. there are Rollover states for menu items. (important! don't forget to do these!)
6. artwork will change slightly for project (logos, phone numbers and names will be added in etc)
7. the main image on the homepage will be replaced with a jQuery slideshow by us
happy biddingGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online