HTML5 Click and Find Web Game
This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $671 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
2. It's a simple web base click and search game to find the prize of the game
3. Prize will be randomly placed on 1 of the cars/character each time game started.
4. Game setting is a map of the different landscapes with (~30) different cars/characters. (will provide vector .ai file)
5. When the cursor mouseover on the cars/characters, the cars/characters will do simple animation (shake, move forward and back, or rotate)
6. When click on the cars/characters a tooltip bubble will appear, in it shows character's text description.
7. When click on the "prize" car/characters will have a popup showing you found the prize and a facebook sharebox appears (one must share on facebook in order to go forward to complete the entrance to draw), once click on share, a customized text will share on user's facebook wall, and then a modal box appears: contain a field to enter email, and a checkbox to agree to an agreement to enter draw; entrance to competition will complete, the user's name and email will be entered into database. If they clicked on cancel on the facebook share then should have a pop up to explain "you must share this game to enter the draw", and lead back to facebook share.
8. Once they complete the submission to enter to draw, modal will show they've completed the draw and give them a link to claim free gift.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online