HTML designer, eBay listing WYSIWYG template coding
This project is now closed with a project budget of $30 - $250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Instructions for HTML web design artist:
- Please see attached template, the page will be a template for our eBay listing page. We need this mock up turned into a web page design for it.
- Must fit into Blackthorne WYSIWYG editor
- Background image, canvas, images, headers, footers, banners, and text must be separate pieces from each other
- All text needs to be editable within a WYSIWYG editor
- All images need to be expandable and replaceable
- In first section, main picture with mini-pictures: customers should be able to select one of the pictures beneath the large one and have the large image replaced by the smaller one selected.
- Bulb Color choices: underneath the bulb color choices, add a link to our eBay store that says, “For different color options for your size bulb, search our eBay store!”
- Section “Don’t take our word for it”, photo carousel that the customer can click on and sort through for expanded images.
- In this section we would also like to include a dynamic ebay feedback display module that shows our latest feedback from ebay customers.
- Embedded eBay Feedback By Auction Nudge
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online