Interactive html5 template
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $383 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I need a template of an interactive presentation or learning website like [url removed, login to view] . The template you create would have any images and I would later customize it (update it with the logos and images I need)
The key aspects I need in this template are -
A. The interactive animations - the same animations and interactions used on quakequizsf which are -
1. At the start there is a begin button with some instruction in the middle of the page and there are 5 images in the background with a shadow beneath them and there is a menu at the bottom of the screen
2. When you mouseover any of the 5 images they magnify the image - then a dissolve effect takes you to another image with a scene in it (like the inside of a room)
3. When you click on one image the others fly out and the one clicked on open up a larger version of the clicked image
3. In the quakequizsf example there is a shake animation when the larger image or scene opens but for me I would like to not have the shake animation but 2 characters who would talk to each other using bubble text appearing - e.g. one would say to the other "hi" the other would reply "hi yourself" and I want to be able to create a conversation between the 2 using text bubbles that would play automatically (I want to be able to customize this to add more text conversation between the 2 characters) and then bring up a 3-question quiz - when you select the wrong answer you try again until you get the right answer
4. When you select the right answer you then see hotspots on the scene and when you click on them they bring up information
5. You can also go back to the the original 5 images to select another one and repeat the above until you explore all the scenarios
B. Instructions on how to customize the template - you can either put in the comment tags or provide a document to explain which section I can use to update the images or questions or content of the template - e.g. background colours, etc, what if I need to reduce the original starting 5 images to 3 in the css, html, js
[url removed, login to view] preference is html5 (or non flash) with jquery for the animations - if you have better way then please explain it in your quote. I'm not in favour of flash unless you can provide an very impressive example.
If this project goes well then this could lead to more work over time.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online