Landing Page Template Developer with Design Skills
- Status Closed
- Budget $15 - $25 USD / hour
- Total Bids 15
Please don't reply to this project unless you personally address the job description... Essentially template auto-replies and private messages will be ignored.
We're looking for a Web Developer/Designer to implement and tweak landing page templates used on our platform at http://www.kickofflabs.com.
The landing page templates are comprised of HTML/CSS/Script with the Liquid template language ([url removed, login to view]) used to insert customer text, images, forms, and copy. Finally YAML is used to define customer variables and options for landing pages.
- Convert existing HTML/CSS landing page templates into our format with Liquid and YAML components so that customers can edit them in our system.
- Fix issues in existing landing page templates as they arrise via support.
- Convert some of our existing landing page templates into a modern responsive design.
- Convert from a PSD or Image directly to our format for landing page HTML/CSS/Liquid/YAML.
- Write high quality customer hints and variable names that help people "fill in the blanks" on the landing pages they publish.
- Write high quality code comments that document the code for customers that want to modify it.
I also expect the ideal candidate to:
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Take on some customer support tickets that involve fixing issues in themes that are developed. Engage and respond to customers.
- Be available live online via Skype and IM for at least 4 overlapping hours with Pacific time. We're located in Seattle.
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
Technical Skills Required
- Twitter Bootstrap & Other Responsive CSS/Script frameworks
- Liquid Templating Language ([url removed, login to view])
- Great written english communication as you may be emailing back and forth with clients/customers
Ideally we're also looking for someone with a design eye. This person could identify design issues with existing templates and generate great looking landing page designs based on client specifications. We prefer to skip Photoshop and go straight to high fidelity HTML mock-ups for customers.
- Experience with Google Web Fonts
- Experience slicing from images/PSD to HTML.
- Experience working with responsive designGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online