Who are you
- A highly experienced HTML, HTML5, CSS, JS, AJAX and UX artist.
- Master of UX in general
Who are you not
- An amateur trying to get lucky. We're very sorry but this project is just way out of your league.
Who are we
- We're great in what we do. We can do about anything on the web what's possible.
- We're nice people and know what we want, and we have a pretty good idea on how you should visualize our ideas.
Who are we not
- Fantastic with html, css or js. We're not bad as such, we're just not the best.
What this project is about
- Creating a public user interface. Minimalist, fresh and modern.
- Creating a extensive managing portal for maintaining data.
- Take our current interface, analyze it, throw it away and rebuild it from the ground up.
What this project is not about
- Rocket science. The level of mathematics in the js we'll need is not more than a 5th grader would get on his final terms.
- Quick cash in and run. You're gonna need to promise us you'll work with us for a long time updating, upgrading, enhancing and expanding.
Don't bid unless
- You are an experienced provider.
- You are willing to do some serious preparation, including some serious discussion/brainstorming about the right direction, technology and implementation.
- You don't feel right when you tell us that you are *the absolute bonkers of UX development*.
- You have experience with Twitter Bootstrap 1 and 2.
- You have deep experience with deeply responsive, cross browser development.
- You are mister pixel perfect and take great proud of what you deliver.
- Your level of English is going to be an issue.
What to send me to qualify
- A simple HUMAN bid explaining you why you're the guy we're looking for.
- A private message without generic rubbish but with a link to MIN 1, and MAX 2 example sites you have coded and where your're proud of.
-- We're particularly interested in your html and css code structure.
-- You could explain us WHY you're proud of the link you send.
What to send me to *not* qualify
- Generic bids telling you're ready to work.
- An endless list of sites you made without any explanation.
- An overview of your skillset absolutely non related to this project.
- We won't ask you to work or deliver even on 1 single line of code.
- You'll spend some time with us brainstorming
Make us feel good about your knowledge and you just might find yourself be part of our little startup.
As you see we've spend some time to prepare this project on freelancer.com. We expect you do the same in your bid.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $4143 for this job
Hi We have read your requirements. We have in depth expertise in Photoshop templates,psd to valid html,css conversion and have very good expertise in HTML5 and CSS3 as well. Please check pmb.