Mind Mapping simple with meteor & d3js - repost
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of € EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Using meteor ([url removed, login to view]) and d3js, we want a real-time collaborative mind-mapping online application with an UI similar to:
[url removed, login to view]
(if something is not explicited, we would refer to [url removed, login to view])
BUT (details of features) :
- Login with password (using Meteor)
- Menu bar : Login/out, List of Maps, New Map, Undo, Properties
- Each user owns mind maps (the maps are private, but the user can set a mind map as viewable - view only - or shared - for collaborative work)
- Instead of the feature "insert (text / image / map)", we want a feature "insert link". Once the user enters a link, an icon is added to the node. This feature is similar to the "add link" feature in Freeplane.
- We want a "collapse / expand" feature (see Freeplane)
- We want a "move the map left/right/up/down" feature when the user clicks and holds the background (see Freeplane)
- Each modification is automatically saved (undo is possible with undo button). There is no local saving.
- Each map is accessible with a unique URL (example: [url removed, login to view])
- 2 or more users will be able to collaborate on the same map.
- See the file [url removed, login to view] for the design of the nodes.
We already have some source code that you can reuse ([url removed, login to view] is a sample of the source code).
You can see it running here: [url removed, login to view]
We want a source code of good quality that makes evolution easy.
If we are satisfied with your work, communication and price, we will work with you for future evolution.
We will ask for the Intellectual Property.
Please, bid ONLY if you have some experience with meteor & d3js.
If you have any question, please ask.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online