One page in HTML + CSS + JS (Bootstrap)
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $40 USD
- Total Bids 9
Please use the website [url removed, login to view] as the website to be replicated.
The project involves only front-end website design using Twitter's Bootstrap framework (HTML5, CSS3, and JQuery JS).
Here are high level requirements:
(1) The travel webpage shall have an identical layout and content as shown in the sample website.
(2) Image, CSS, and JS assets from Bootstrap framework shall not be edited or modified. All custom work will need to be performed in separate CSS and JS files.
(3) Bootstrap is responsive. The resulting work shall be responsive as well. Acceptance criteria will include testing the work with 1280px, 1024px, 640px, 480px, with 320px widths
(4) Bootstrap works with cross platform and devices. The resulting work shall be cross platform and device. Acceptance criteria will include testing with IE8+, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, iPhone4, iPad2, and Android 2.3
(5) Except for photograophs, everything has to be plain HTML. Do not use images for text (Hot Tours, Winter Travel, Special Offer, etc.)
(6) See the attached file for areas for the final design for the page.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online