Revamp Landing Page
Before I describe the project details, you must be a master at the following skills:
1. JAVA SCRIPT
2. HTML [url removed, login to view] Transitional
3. CSS Style Sheets
[url removed, login to view] completed, All code including CSS and HTML must validate 100% using [url removed, login to view]
1. I want a professional webmaster to make several changes to my website. I have tampered w/ my landing page and the code will not validate w/o errors. It's currently a HTML 5 template, but I want it to be a HTML [url removed, login to view] Transitional template. That page is located at [url removed, login to view] You will not use the code from that page. As I said, that page is HTML 5 and I just don't like HTML 5.
2. You will use the code from [url removed, login to view] as the base code for this project.
3. You will remove all the Google AdSense code from [url removed, login to view]
4. Next, you will relocate these links from the right margin:
Kids IQ Test Center
FAQ's To the left margin, below the list of popular pages.
5. The social media buttons at the bottom of the page will stay at the footer.
6. Next, you will copy all code and images from: [url removed, login to view]
7. Next, you will remove the banner “Kids IQ Test Center” from [url removed, login to view] Please also remove the orange stripe that separates the banner from the rest of the page.
8. Next, you will take the code from [url removed, login to view] and insert it in to the middle section of the HTML [url removed, login to view] Transitional which can be found at [url removed, login to view]
9. Next, you will validate all code 100% to perfection.
10. Present it to me and if it meets requirements, payment will be made immediately.
Summary: I had an affiliate page created for me. However, my affiliate designed the page as a co-branded web page, but they host the web page on their server. And that page is located here:
[url removed, login to view]
I want that affiliate page copied; however, chop off the banner below the horizontal orange stripe. Then take all the code from that page and insert it in to the midsection of the template found at: [url removed, login to view] , but before you do that, you must remove all the mid section content from [url removed, login to view]
Next, you will remove all Google AdSense code from the base template, then relocate the links from the right margin to the left hand margin and place them below the Popular Page links.
After that, all that remains is validating the page. It sounds complicated, but it's not. I could do it myself, but I don't have the time to do it. My affiliate wants this done ASAP and I'm just to busy to do it myself.
This should be an easy job of copy, paste, delete and validate.
Please Note: Due to problems in the past w/ other Freelancers who were not fluent in English, I have reserved this project solely for Freelancers who speak English FLUENTLY!
YOU MUST SUBMIT SAMPLES OF PREVIOUS WORK OR HAVE A PORTFOLIO OF PREVIOUS WORK!
Thanks, and good luck in bidding!