Simple JS tool to show Bootstrap template+gradient/color picker->to set Less CSS variables for css elements
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $105 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I have with me a Twitter Bootstrap HTML template. Separately I have a gradient/color generator that asks the user to specify his choice of color/gradient and then generates the CSS for user's choice of color/gradient.
What I want you to do is this--
(1) Show a web page from my template and allow a user to select one CSS element at a time-- eg button, menu etc.
(2) Now user clicks on a button and my gradient/color generator is shown. Now user selects a gradient/color using this generator.
(3) Finally, once user has finished specifying his gradient/color--> send the CSS for that CSS element (that was selected in Step 1 by user) to a API as a Less CSS variable.
(4) Update the page being displayed with the new CSS (that was generated by gradient generator and sent to API in step 3).
In this manner, user can create a custom template (using my existing Bootstrap template) very easily. Since I already have the template and gradient generator with me, this work should be quite easy for you.
The same thing has to be done for all the pages in my Twitter Bootstrap template.
Simple work for a good developer. I expect bids < $100.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online