- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 11
Our company is creating an international news service that will be launched later this year. The service is browser based on desktop and mobile.
Skills: You must have creative skills and great experience with UX-thinking in addition to operative visual design creation.
We need design for our website which have following functionality.
○ News from around the world in different languages.
○ News will be filter with language, country, news sources and categoried. You have to design good and interactive filter area where user can easily access filter and do filteration and search on news articles.
○ News article have 2 views like grid and list views
○ Our website have 7 or more languages. You have to create design right and left orientated languages.
○ Users could logon our site with social media login(facebook, twitter etc) or custom login. So you have to create signup and signin button and forms. These will be shown at proper place.
○ User can share, marked favourite and read later articles so we need proper and meaningful icons and these will be place at proper place.
○ Our site will be responsive so you have to design mobile version. It would be good if you use twitter bootstrap.
We need from you to design templates and finally working html with jquery where applicable.
There are some other details as well. We will discuss with our designer afterwards in details
We have 14 images to give designer som idea about the project....Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online